Scroll Lock in XFCE will not switch KVM

Todd Pytel tppytel at sophrosune.org
Thu Jan 19 01:37:00 CET 2012

On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 22:06 +0000, Tim wrote:
> I have exactly the same problem with my KVM (Avocent) and to be honest
> any suggestion for resolving this issue have been non existent. You
> don't say what distribution you are running (Debian in my case).

Good to know I'm not crazy. I'm running Debian (sid) as well.

It would really be nice if someone knowledgeable could provide at least
a pointer in the right direction. I'm not really a programmer, but
sometimes I can do some of the leg work tracking down bugs if I know
where to start looking.

--Todd