Terminal no longer fully maximized with Xfwm4

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Sat Feb 11 13:46:20 CET 2012

I'm running Xfwm4 4.6.2 so I can't say anything about Xfwm4 4.8.3 but
by reading what Mișu Moldovan has wrote, I concur with his view.

P.S. by not letting to Terminal Emulator window to be maximized just
like any other window makes you think of Windows XP and its way to
"maximize" its Terminal Emulator.