Orage alarm did not occur

Juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Thu Feb 9 08:56:09 CET 2012

Do you use hibernate/sleep?
If yes, you may have run into the known BUGs related to those.
If not, this is then new BUG.

Note that xfce panel clock does NOT start Orage automatically.
If Orage is not running, it will be started only after you click the
panel clock.
This may also explain what you saw. Maybe Orage was not running
after all. You may see that from the logs (.xsession-errors)?
(You can not see from the panel plugin when Orage is running. The tray
icon shows if Orage is running or not.)