Overnight failure.

Allin Cottrell cottrell at wfu.edu
Thu Dec 6 01:20:39 CET 2012

On Wed, 5 Dec 2012, john Culleton wrote:

> On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:52:32 -0200
> Sergio <sergiocmailbox-xfce at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> On 12/05/2012 01:41 PM, john Culleton wrote:
>>>
>>> -Here is the the second problem. If I leave my system up overnight
>>> with xfce up then the next morning I have to reboot or sometimes
>>> start up xfce from the kdm signon window. I run Slackware 13.37.
>>
>> What problems does it present?
>
> Wll, other than the slight amount of extra work I may have a job
> half finished. But in any case it should not happen.

Sergio is asking, _what_ should not happen? You haven't yet told us
what sort of problem you're experiencing on the following morning
after starting an Xfce session on the previous day, so -- if you
think about it -- nobody can be in any position to suggest a
solution or to diagnose what's wrong. Elementary, my dear Culleton.

Allin Cottrell