xfce4-weather-plugin: symbols & descriptions update

Lili-Anne Girard liliannegirard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:22:29 CEST 2012

2012/8/30 Harald Judt <h.judt at gmx.at>:

> Actually I believe these icons to come from a no longer existing web site
> called "liquidweather.net". Seems most of their icons have been under GPL,
> though with the resource gone, validation is not possible. I believe that
> the original author, Bob Schlärmann, did choose a GPL or free-to-use theme,
> though ;-)
>
> http://www.atreidis.demon.nl/weatherplugin/
>
> Time machine doesn't bring up anything unfortunately
> (http://archive.org/web/web.php).
>
> Harald

http://web.archive.org/web/20100724155753/http://liquidweather.net/icons.php

"Please note that the weather.com icons are used with permission of
the weather.com website, and the Beginning and Grzanka icons are used
with the permission of their authors. This means that these iconsets
may not be copied, modified or redistributed without permission. The
same applies to the Umicons included in the core liquid weather
tarball."

--
Lili