ANNOUNCE: xfce4-weather-plugin 0.8.0 released

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Thu Aug 9 14:18:58 CEST 2012

Am 08.08.2012 21:24, schrieb Morten Bo Johansen:

> I am not sure that you can take the web contents of dmi.dk as a token
> of what data they actually have in their hands - and in what form. The
> dmi.dk is after all a national meteorological service. Also, I do not
> find it _obvious_ that they would publish information about an API, if
> they had one.
>
> Regards,
>
> Morten

met.no advertises it's API on the homepage, as do commercial providers.
Of course, you might give it a try and ask them. The right question
would probably be if they provide a free weather API for current weather
conditions with world-wide coverage.

One might also ask met.no why they don't.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'