Where to report nm-applet crashes to?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:07:31 CEST 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 06.10.2011, 22:51 +0200 schrieb Clemens Eisserer:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Fedora-15 and whenever I enable my wireless network,
> nm-applet crashes (stack-trace attached).
> As far as I know, nm-applet is not part of the xfce-project, so where
> should I send my bug-report to?

Use the ABRT tool to report it to bugzilla.redhat.com. You can also
report it to bugzilla.gnome.org directly but this doesn't make a
difference since the developer of NM is the maintainer in Fedora.

A fix for your particular problem is already in updates-testing. To get
it run

        yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update NetworkManager

Regards,
Christoph