[Bulk] Re: Unmounting optical disk

Marr wm33 at att.net
Thu Oct 6 18:46:19 CEST 2011

On Thursday 06 October 2011 12:19:59 Marr wrote:
> Aside: I 'm not even sure who the current developer is. I seem to recall a
> nice page which showed who was in charge of what app/module, but I cannot
> find that page any longer on the Xfce website. Did it get cut or is there
> a list somewhere that I'm missing?

Replying to myself here.... I finally found that page. If browsing around, you
first have to go here:

   http://www.xfce.org/about

Then it's available under the "Category Pages" box on the right side, under
"Credits".  The direct link is:

   http://www.xfce.org/about/credits

Unfortunately, that page has changed from the Apr 2010 version which had more
details about what projects each of the core developers was responsible for.
Now, it's not clear "who does what".

Regards,
Bill Marr