[Bulk] Re: Unmounting optical disk

Marr wm33 at att.net
Thu Oct 6 18:24:10 CEST 2011

On Thursday 06 October 2011 11:43:54 Jarmo Hurri wrote:
> It seems that you can play with this option by running
>
> thunar-volman -c

I was quiet initially because I was interested in hearing what Stephane was
going to suggest, thinking I might learn something new.

My suggestion would have been to access these settings via the main Xfce menu,
'Settings', 'Removable Drives and Media'.

But your way is a handy shortcut for command-line aficionados (myself
included). Thanks for teaching this old dog a new trick! :^)

Regards,
Bill Marr