Unmounting optical disk

Stephane Ascoet Stephane.Ascoet at ac-orleans-tours.fr
Thu Oct 6 14:29:25 CEST 2011

I'm not using Xfce just now... it's somewhere in the preferences, I disable
the media manager. I think it can be uninstalled, but perhaps that
dependencies would uninstall Xfce with it...

> But when I do use the Xfce desktop icon to mount an optical disc (which I
> do maybe 30% of the time, using the command-line the other 70%), I should
> be able to use that same desktop icon to unmount the disc without ejecting
> it, IMHO.
This is a request for developers, I'm not sure this mailing list is the place
for this... You should write a bug regarding xfce4-mount-plugin