how do I start xfce-notes-plugin at startup?

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:19:46 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 2:22 AM, Todd And Margo Chester
<toddandmargo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not a clue what you just said.  :'(

You can autostart applications in Xfce by going to Xfce 4 Setting
Manager > Session and Startup > Application Autostart. There you can
Add a new item and have xfce4-notes started automatically upon login.
On my system, when the Notes start at the beginning of a session its
window is also brought up, which seems to be what you requested. (The
instructions are for 4.6, but should be fairly similar for 4.8.)

Liviu