ANNOUNCE: rodent-4.7.2 released

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Mon Oct 3 21:15:07 CEST 2011

On dim., 2011-10-02 at 15:49 -0500, edscott wilson wrote:
> Rodent Gamma release 3 (aka xffm-4.7.2) is now available in source tarball
> and debian packages for i386 and amd64 architecture (these .deb files work
> in ubuntu, xubuntu and kubuntu too).
>
> Download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/xffm/files/
>
> This is a bug fix release which fixes the bug when bookmarked paths where
> not available.
> Also, more useful information in the applications popup and dotdesktop
> plugin.
> Finally, updated translations (Russian is now at 97.5%, amongst others).
>
> Enjoy, xfce crowd!

I don't want to sound rude or offensive, but I didn't subscribe to
rodent or xffm mailing list (in fact, I just don't like them at all and
could never use them, not that they are bad per se, they're just not for
me).

People on this list /might/ be interested by those annoucements, but
some are definitely not (well, at least me). As I'm interested in Xfce
stuff, I'd like to keep subscribed to xfce list, so I'm kindly asking
that you open a mailing list for rodent and post the releases there (and
do an announcement here so people interested can subscribe).

Again, I have not intention to be rude or anything (but as this mail can
sound like it, I'm adding a disclaimer).

Thanks anyway for your work.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis