ANNOUNCE: rodent-4.7.2 released

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Mon Oct 3 17:17:13 CEST 2011

> From: Marshall Neill <ramien43 at windstream.net>
>
> I just installed the 64 bit version on LMDE 201108 and it works flawlessly.
> I would love to see one more thing, well two to be truthful, Bookmarks (
> as in Thunar and Nautilus) and the ability to access the Network as I
> have Samba shares.

Look closer, it has bookmarks. Bookmarks and "places" and bunched
together (bookmarks are nothing more than user custom "places").

The jury is still out on whether to do the samba thing the way it was
done <= 4.5.0 or to use gvfs like nautilus. But either way it will be
included in Rodent Delta.

--

cheers!

Edscott