ANNOUNCE: rodent-4.7.2 released

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Mon Oct 3 18:20:39 CEST 2011

I don't know or can't explain what happened but bear with me.
I went to Bookmarks in Rodent, added a bookmark for my home folder.
Didn't accomplish anything productive so I removed it.
Well I went into Thunar and whoops, home folder is missing from the side
panel.
Added it back in.   Then I noticed my bookmarks were missing for the one
I said I had in Thunar.   Added them back.
Opened Rodent and lo and behold, all the bookmarks are there, including
the ones I said that were missing.
As Vinny Barbarino would say, "I'm so confused!"
Anyway, just thought I should tell you what occurred.