Steal me mouse!

Todd And Margo Chester toddandmargo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 04:36:39 CEST 2011

Hi All,

Under 32 bit CentOS 5.6 and Xfce 4.4.2, I have noticed that occasionally
when I am running Virtual Box, that I loose my mouse completely -- missing
in both the guest and the host.  And, very, very seldom I loose it without
Virtual Box running at all.

log in prompt and I get my mouse back.  Not too annoying because
it only happens every two weeks or so.

Now on my other server, Scientific Linux 6.1 x64 and Xfce 4.8, when I have
KVM running and the console open (virt-manager), I loose my mouse (both
host and guest) about every three times I pass over virt-manager.  It is
complete demolition derby!  Thank goodness for xscreensaver!

Anyone know of a work around?

Many thanks,
-T