how's XFCE in XUbuntu 11.10

Marton Balazs balmar3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 20:16:43 CET 2011

I also changed to Xfce and like it a lot, thanks for all Contributors.
In fact, there is one single bit of Gnome I keep using: gnome-terminal
has its "Set Character Encoding" item in its menu, for which I couldn't
find a replacement using xfce4-terminal. Is there any? I have to switch
often between utf8 and iso-8859-1.

Thanks,
Marton