how's XFCE in XUbuntu 11.10

Andrzej ndrwrdck at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 25 14:36:59 CET 2011

On 11/25/2011 09:32 PM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:

> Reading this list and the quiet xubuntu-users one, nothing to complain
> about. Has someone had problems? I intend to switch to Oneiric this week
> end or the next one...

I had a problem with the crashing xfce4-power-manager (which means I
couldn't put my machine to sleep). The fix is available in a source form
but AFAIK it hasn't yet landed in the Ubuntu repository.

Also (although that's off-topic here), if you were ever using Gnome and
you liked it, I advise you against upgrading to 11.10.

Andrzej