how's XFCE in XUbuntu 11.10

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina at rktmb.org
Fri Nov 25 13:32:03 CET 2011

Hi all,

Running XUbuntu Natty on my daily laptop (critical one ;-)), I installed
the 11.10 flavour in a KVM and it looked alright.

I did not benchmark it, just made some basic setting such as copying
several dotfiles and dotdirs (thunderbird, pidgin, emacs,...) to get my
settings on the running VM, and no crash noticed.

Reading this list and the quiet xubuntu-users one, nothing to complain
about. Has someone had problems? I intend to switch to Oneiric this week
end or the next one...

Thanks.

--
RMA.