Pop-up-menu

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Fri May 27 20:31:08 CEST 2011

Hi.

Schneidhuber, Bruno, 27.05.2011 14:25:
> The items of your main-menu appear in the application-sub-menu of the
> pop-up-menu. (I hope the name of the sub-menu is application, I
> translated that from the German "Andwendung".) But I have to change
> the whole pop-up-menu, not only a sub-menu. More accurate, I have to
> replace the whole pop-up-menu with the contents of the main-menu.

Not sure what you mean by "application-sub-menu" and "main-menu". My
desktop menu has only 2 levels. The 1st being visible upon right
clicking the desktop and the 2nd upon opening a submenu. You can fully
customize both and add even more levels.

Changing menu items in the topmost level requires .desktop files with
the X-Xfce-Toplevel category. That’s also how you hide default menu
items in there as written in the HowTo.

Regards, Mathias