AW: Pop-up-menu

Schneidhuber, Bruno b.schneidhuber at pharmatechnik.de
Thu May 26 10:32:00 CEST 2011

Hello,

thanks for your answers!
But all replays target to the main-menu - I think.
I already created a .config/menus/xfce-desktop-menu.menu, but this had only an effect to the main-menu.
The pop-up-menu was not changed at all.

I want to check out the tip with "NoDisplay=true". But I couldn't find the right desktop-entries for the pop-up-menu.

I am new to xfce (except for a trip years ago), but otherwise not so inexperienced. Right now I don't know where to start. It would help a lot, when somebody could tell me the place, where this menu is defined (in the source code).

TIA
Bruno Schneidhuber