Pop-up-menu

Schneidhuber, Bruno b.schneidhuber at pharmatechnik.de
Wed May 25 17:14:48 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have a question, which I couldn't solve by googling.

Where can I customize the pop-up-menu (the menu, that appear when I make a right-click to the desktop)?
I have to change the whole menu, not only append some sub-menus.
Is it possible to change the mouse-button only for the popup-menu? The pop-up-menu should appear at a left-click, but everything else should remain as before.

TIA

Bruno Schneidhuber
Teamleiter Entwicklung Systemintegration

PHARMATECHNIK GmbH & Co. KG
Geschäftsstelle Passau, Neuburger Straße 128, 94036 Passau

Tel.: +49 851 98865-0, Fax: +49 851 98865-198
b.schneidhuber at pharmatechnik.de,<mailto:b.schneidhuber at pharmatechnik.de> www.pharmatechnik.de<http://www.pharmatechnik.de>

PHARMATECHNIK GmbH und Co. KG
Münchner Strasse 15
D-82319 Starnberg

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Starnberg
HRA: 64434, HRB: 66369, Amtsgericht München
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Detlef Graessner, Dr. Mathias Schindl, Stephan Jörgens