Printer configuration

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Sun Mar 20 21:57:02 CET 2011

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:35:56 +0100
Al Bogner <xfce at ml093.pinguin.uni.cc> wrote:

> Maybe it is not XFCE related, but at least there are few entries in the
> XFCE menu for the printer. Can everything be setup for a printer with
> the XFCE menu and Xubuntu or are there other things necessary outside of
> XFCE? A link to read how to setup a printer with Xubuntu is welcome. I
> have a working setup with Opensuse and yast, but now I am very unsure,
> what is necessary with Xubuntu.
>
> Al
asked there. Xfce is the Desktop Environment, the users may or may not
know what does exist on the Ubuntu wiki, where most things having to do
with Ubuntu and Xubuntu exist. Also, the users of Xubuntu specifically
would know how to configure Xubuntu.

To the best of my knowledge, this wiki article does not exist.

ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Subscribe at:

Charlie Kravetz