Is mousepad defunct?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:25:25 CEST 2011

Am Freitag, den 03.06.2011, 13:01 -0700 schrieb Todd And Margo Chester:
> Hi All,
>
> I just installed Xfce 4.8 from EPEL on Scientific Linux 6.  I noticed no
> Mousepad.  Is Mousepad no longer maintained?

We decided to not ship it and use leafpad instead until there is a new
release of mousepad that does not rely on xfprint to print. ATM mousepad
development is pretty much stalled, but it is not dead and I'm looking
forward to see a new version at some point.

For more information, please refer to Nick's mail at
http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce/2011-May/028645.html

Regards,
Christoph