ANNOUNCE: xfce4-screenshooter 1.8.0 released
jeromeg at xfce.org
Sun Jul 31 23:44:05 CEST 2011
xfce4-screenshooter 1.8.0 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: cc105a5d3b17248542705cf01368827ef860bec9
MD5 checksum: b51ab5725418e7258273c4a6402adb02
What is xfce4-screenshooter?
This application allows you to capture the entire screen, the active
window or a selected region. You can set the delay that elapses before
the screenshot is taken and the action that will be done with the
screenshot: save it to a PNG file, copy it to the clipboard, open it
using another application, or host it on ZimageZ, a free online image
A plugin for the Xfce panel is also available.
Release notes for 1.8.0
* Gtk 2.16, libxfce4ui and exo are now required.
* Xfce4 Screenshooter does not depend anymore on libxfcegui4.
- Capture the cursor using XFIXES (bug #7567).
- Add default responses for the dialogs (bug #6880).
* Bugs fixed:
- Fix build with Xfce's master branch.
- Remove obsolote 'hide' CLI option from the manpage.
- Use new GtkLabel link instead of SexyUrlLabel.
- Plug massive leak when cancelling in actions dialog.
- Link to X11 libs, fixes linking with gold.
- Fix a crash when the config file does not exist yet (bug #6460).
- Clean the build system for the new panel library.
- Fix BBCode, it cannot contain new lines and spaces.
* Translation updates: Arabic, Brazilian, Catalan, Croatian, Dutch,
French, Galician, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh,
Norwegian Bokmal, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian,
Slovak, Sinhala, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and Uyghur.
More information about the Xfce