konsole bookmarks and Rodent

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott.wilson.garcia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:29:55 CEST 2011

El 05/07/11 14:46, Liviu Andronic escribió:
> On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org> wrote:
>> Currently I am finishing the "dotdesktop" plugin for Rodent, which
>> allows you to navigate through categories of installed applications and
>> launch them (either with doubleclick or drag and drop). Dotdesktop files
>>
> Would this be similar to Xfce's App Finder?
> Liviu

Similar, yes, in the sense that the same dotdesktop files are globbed
and used to get the exec command and icon to display. Different in the
sense that the results are not only available through the windows type
popup menu structure, but you can also navigate through the categories
as a filesystem structure in the cde way.

--

Edscott