No more JPEG images in XFCE (snif)

Bela Markus bmarkus at hasix.org
Fri Jan 28 19:34:51 CET 2011

John

When making such announcement please, please provide some information,
at least XFCE version, host operating system name and version, etc. As
it is now just a noise and wasting time of readers. For example I'm not
interested in 4.6.x issues but do 4.8 as I'm porting it to a LINUX
system currently.

Also, you are gettin late and inaccurate help. You knoe, gerbage in,
gerbage out.

Regards... Béla