Menu

Ernesto Acosta elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu
Wed Jan 19 14:26:22 CET 2011

Greetings:
Thanks to Nick to create the. Run. Yesterday I installed 4.8 on Debian
Xfce Squeeze. Now I imagine that must be adding plugins and other manually.

Now, I have the same problem with the menu. Clicking on it I get this error:

File "menu / xfce-applications.menu" not found

In ~/.config/menus I have no file. In /etc/xdg/ I have 2 folders:
autostart and openbox.

Within autostart I have only 3 files:
PolicyKit Authentication Agent
PulseAudio Sound System
PulseAudio Sound System KDE Routing Policy

And anything that has to do with Xfce. So my question is:
Is there no way to automatically generate the file menu? Do I have to
then add each application to install the menu manually?

--
Saludos: *Ernesto Acosta*
/Linux Registered User:/ *3468707*