Xfce USB Format

Ernesto Acosta elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu
Sun Jan 16 17:43:42 CET 2011

Greetings:
I am very excited that very soon will officially xfce 4.8. For now I'm
using Gnome, but I always used Xfce 4.6, and that is why I look forward
to version 4.8

I have a little doubt. Is it possible to create the context menu of
Thunar, an option to format USB memory? If there is something I like
Gnome that option, but do not think there Xfce, so you have to use
Gparted or some command in the terminal.

I am aware that Thunar can add actions, and that would be fine, if my
memory always be sdb1, but if I have other memories are assembled and
sdc1 or sdd1 Is there any way to detect the action which is the device I
format?

Is it possible to include an application to format USB memory in Xfce?

Excuse my bad English.
--
Saludos: *Ernesto Acosta*
/Linux Registered User:/ *3468707*