Looking for new archive.xfce.org mirrors

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sat Jan 15 13:46:17 CET 2011

Hi,

I have filled a wiki page explaining how to set up a mirror for the
archives :

http://wiki.xfce.org/mirror

Nick, I know you didn't want this to be on the Wiki but on
archive.xfce.org. But since we have some requests and don't like
repeating myself, I have used the wiki for now. Feel free to move and to
amend its content wherever your see fit.

Cheers