Issues found w.r.t Power Manager

Zenwalker shailesh.zenwalk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:24:24 CET 2011

Hi Yes,

I did ran xset -q command before and after using xflock command. Before it
will be enabled. But after using xflock, the dpms gets disabled. So i have
to run xset dpms again to enable it. Is there any way to set this when
screen is unlocked?

Thanks

--
“Live your life honestly—if you don’t, you always have

"Ever tried Zen Computing?"
visit: www.zenwalk.org