What is the preffered Bluetooth-management tool for XFCE?

Ilya Ilembitov ilembitov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:55:33 CET 2011

Hi, all.

I would like to figure out how GNOME-free one's XFCE setup could be,
so I ran into some issues.

The main issue is lack of a native Bluetooth GUI manager for XFCE.
What do you guys use to manage your bluetooth connections, file
transfers and audio devices? Apart from gnome-bluetooth, I mean.

Furthermore, I would like to ask if there is any kind of GNOME-free
applet for Networkmanager. WICD is almost okay, but I need an
intuitive way to handle VPN connections.

Finally, are there any GDM replacements? I am only aware of SLIM,
which isn't really mantained, as far as I am concerned. Then there is
LXDM, but it's not complete, AFAIK.

Thanks!