Talks at FOSDEM?

Andrzej ndrwrdck at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 18 20:41:44 CET 2011

On 19/12/2011 02:03, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:

> Anyway, let's get to the central question of this mail: What would you
> be interested in having us talk about at FOSDEM? It'd be cool if anyone
> with an opinion replies with 1-2 ideas that he/her thinks could be
> exciting! We will then pick something from that and turn it
> into a talk proposal.

Jannis, not sure if this is exciting enough but I think the theme of one
of the talks could be about benefits of a steady and incremental
development and sticking to established UI metaphors. I think these are
the main strengths of XFCE so it would be useful to share some of the
experiences with others.

Andrzej