Talks at FOSDEM?

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Sun Dec 18 18:03:03 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

with December 20th, the proposal deadline for talks in the
cross-desktop room at FOSDEM '12 is very close. We haven't discussed
possible talks about Xfce yet but since a number of Xfce developers
will be attending, it's something worth discussing. It's a "better late
than never" kind of situation, I'd say.

I guess it would be sensible to propose 1-2 talks before Tuesday. Given
that we don't have a strong cross-desktop reach, a single talk might be
sufficient. But then again, it depends on how many potential speakers
we end up with.

Anyway, let's get to the central question of this mail: What would you
be interested in having us talk about at FOSDEM? It'd be cool if anyone
with an opinion replies with 1-2 ideas that he/her thinks could be
exciting! We will then pick something from that and turn it
into a talk proposal.

Cheers,
Jannis