trash can disappeared

Zenwalker shailesh.zenwalk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:57:40 CEST 2011

Well in zenwalk forums as well, many people haev said that its coz of gvfs.
Upon removing gvfs package, the thunar shall load faster.

Well in my case, i dont have any network drive mapped. So no point in
testing if gvfs mounting stuffs right?

Yes your right, disabled treeview (before restart) and relaunching thunar
loads up faster (after restart). Then when thunar opened, i checked Side
pane -> Shortcuts, thunar hanged for a while and then the treeview
displayed. So i think its the treeview/sidepane is the culprit.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Zenwalker <shailesh.zenwalk at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hey,
> >
> > When will the loading problem of thunar coz of gvfs gets resolved?
>
> If someone can test what causes the delay, we investigate it (does it
> happen with sidepane/treeview disabled, increases with multiple
> removable disks, does gvfs starts mounting devices).
>
> Nick

“Live your life honestly—if you don’t, you always have
to remember to not be yourself”

"Ever tried Zen Computing?"
visit: www.zenwalk.org