Wifi connection in Mint 9 Xfce

NW senex at drofle.com
Mon Oct 25 16:49:57 CEST 2010

When I installed Mint v 7 I had no trouble with the wireless connection for the Internet. I started it linking via wifi connection from my Netgear router. Later when I connected to the router using a cable it all just worked.

Recently I installed Mint 9 (64 bit) and this time I connected to the router via cable first. Today, for the first time, I have tried to use the wifi and it does not connect. I do not seem to find the same connection program and I am somewhat lost. I have looked around via Google but to no avail.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Neil Winchurst