naming of virtual desktop panels

Eliasson, Peter Peter.Eliasson at lsi.com
Mon Oct 18 16:18:59 CEST 2010

> I'm not sure about your version of Xfce and attendant panels, but in
> min
> you can right-click on the workspace switcher, choose Properties, and
> select to have the names of the workspaces shown (instead of the
> "thumbnails" of the applications running on the workspaces) by ticking
> the "Show workspace names" checkbox.

I can not find that in my version/setup (4.4.2).
What version are you referring to?
- I might ask to get that installed atleast to try.

Thanks,
Peter

LSI Logic GmbH
Erika-Mann Strasse 63
80636 MUENCHEN
DEUTSCHLAND / GERMANY

Telefon : +49-89-45833-0
Fax     : +49-89-45833-109
Web     : http://www.lsi.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer:         Paul Bento
Sitz der Gesellschaft:     Muenchen
Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB: 100782, UST-ID: DE811286357
Steuernummer:              143/158/20376