naming of virtual desktop panels

Eliasson, Peter Peter.Eliasson at lsi.com
Mon Oct 18 13:54:50 CEST 2010

Hi Christian,

Thanks for you answer. However I can not find the exact menu you talk about.

I found this though, under:
Desktop menu -> settings -> workspace settings
(desktop menu being the menu I get when right clicking on the background)

I can rename the windows. However, the name is not visible on screen, it will just be displayed if I move (using send-to) an application from one window to another. There will then be a list of all workspaces available that has the names I gave them. I am not using this feature (send-to) often so it doesn't help much.

I would like to always see the names of my workspaces in the panel where they reside.

Thanks,
Peter

LSI Logic GmbH
Erika-Mann Strasse 63
80636 MUENCHEN
DEUTSCHLAND / GERMANY

Telefon : +49-89-45833-0
Fax     : +49-89-45833-109
Web     : http://www.lsi.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer:         Paul Bento
Sitz der Gesellschaft:     Muenchen
Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB: 100782, UST-ID: DE811286357
Steuernummer:              143/158/20376