diagonal change of work space (desktops)

alexandros 706mq1xf at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 17 15:00:11 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 18:43 +0200, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> However, one question. Are you clicking on workspace 5 while you're
> originally in 3? Or are you using the scroll-wheel?

Nor/Neither. I push the mouse pointer against the corner (in fvwm this
changes to the virtual desktop page that lies diagonally). Pushing the
mouse pointer against the edge it changes without problems to the
neighbour desktop, just the corner/diagonal change is the "problem".

Best Regards

Alexandros