How do I get application menu on desktop right-click?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 08:37:29 CEST 2010

On 2010-10-01, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org> wrote:
> On ven., 2010-10-01 at 06:24 +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
>> Does "go to Desktop" refer to the desktop setting dialog?  I already
>> have all of the icons disabled in the desktop settings dialog, so that
>> apparently isn't what "go to Desktop" means.
>
> Desktop settings, Icons, Icon type = None or Minimized apps

It's been set to None the whole time, and I still had the new
top-level menu.

I had assume that if it was already None, that was good enough, but I
was wrong.  I had to set it to something else, then set it back to
None.  That seems pretty confusing, but now I have the application
menu when I right-click.  :)