ANNOUNCE: Task Manager 0.5.90 (1.0.0 beta1) -- now looking for first beta testers

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Tue May 11 09:48:02 CEST 2010

Hello Mike

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:44 PM, Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please post your thoughts and comments, I more than interested into
> hearing how you like the new interface.

Several comments below:
- is there a reason for not showing the percentages in the CPU and
Memory "progress" bars?  It's a bit disconcerting to look top at the
bar and then quickly move down to see teh percentage.
- would you consider restoring the "stop/continue, terminate, kill"
order in the context-menu? Intuitively the first possible action is to
stop the process, then terminate or kill.
- perhaps implement an option to show the name of the process only (as
previously).

Thank you
Liviu