Want xfce, not twm, as my vnc session wm

Graeme Wolfendale gwolfendale at gmail.com
Tue May 11 09:08:01 CEST 2010

ok to clear up the reason for this confusion over version...

I clicked customise panel, then help, which launched firefox to 4.4
documentation, but if I click applications, about xfce of course it
shows i am actually using version 4.6.1 (having done sudo apt-get
xfce4).

So, I am now up to date (I think) with both the kernel and xfce. I
will let you know if the problem happens again....

Graeme

--
Graeme Wolfendale
Technical Director