ANNOUNCE: xfce4-notes-plugin 1.7.3 released

Mike Massonnet mike.massonnet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 10:03:33 CET 2010

xfce4-notes-plugin 1.7.3 is now available for download from

  http://archive.xfce.org/src/panel-plugins/xfce4-notes-plugin/1.7/xfce4-notes-plugin-1.7.3.tar.bz2
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/panel-plugins/xfce4-notes-plugin/1.7/xfce4-notes-plugin-1.7.3.tar.bz2.md5
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/panel-plugins/xfce4-notes-plugin/1.7/xfce4-notes-plugin-1.7.3.tar.bz2.sha1

  SHA1 checksum: c12bd6484deb9fccef8953b09b7fdb9ed99ece52
   MD5 checksum: 0b4ecda1fc35ac98bc8cff56f4d0b4b3

What is xfce4-notes-plugin?
===========================

Xfce4 Notes Plugin provides a quick way to paste text, to write down a
list of things, to leave a note to a friend, or whatever is common to do
with Post-It’s.

Website:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-notes-plugin

Release notes for 1.7.3
=======================

New release, more eye-candy, I hope you like it :-)

For the first time, since 1.7.0, the build uses the Vala compiler to
produce CCode for both Xfce Panel 4.4/4.6 and Xfce Panel 4.7. This means
that instead of providing a tarball that compiles only for the Xfce 4.6
panel (stable version), it is now automatically compiling either one or
the other depending on which libxfce4panel you have on your system.

The minimum version needed for GTK+ has been bumped up from 2.10 to
2.14.

More notes about this release can be found on my blog, with before/after
screenshots.

http://mmassonnet.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-notes-plugin-release-173.html

Enjoy
Mike