ristretto does not display images

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 23:25:29 CET 2010

On 24 March 2010 08:41, Angel Tsankov <fn42551 at fmi.uni-sofia.bg> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> How can I find out why ristretto does not display image files although there
> are a number of libpixbufloader-*.{so,la} files under
> /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/?
>
> Regards,
> Angel Tsankov

Can you please provide more information, which may help others help you?

For example -

* What distribution are you using, and what version of that distribution?
* What version of Ristretto are you using?
* If you start Ristretto from a terminal, do you get any errors or
warnings? If you do, send them to the list.
* Are there any image formats which Ristretto *IS* displaying - e.g.
JPG, PNG etc?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson