Patching the panel

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 23 03:20:50 CET 2010

Am Montag, den 22.03.2010, 21:31 -0400 schrieb Greg Folkert:

> You are so the *person*. Help like this just doesn't exist most places
> with out the RTFM/NEWB crowd butting in!

Thanks :) No problem, you are welcome.

I think a successful FOSS project needs (at least) two things:
     1. good developers
     2. a good community of supporters

As Xfce already has brilliant developers and I'm definitely *not* one of
them (I only submit patches from time to time), I focus on the latter.

This is what we have done in Fedora for quite some time now and the Xfce
user base there has increased a lot. I am convinced that we can do the
same at Xfce upstream.

Regards,
Christoph