Feedback of Xfce booth at Chemnitzer Linux Days 2010

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:46:46 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:30 PM, houghi <houghi at houghi.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:14:29PM +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>> Bug number anyone? Supporting data?
>>
>> Otherwise comments about possible bugs in a mailing list are most
>> likely to be ignored...
>
> As there is no problem with XFCE, it can be ignored (here). ;-)
> I just wanted to point out an extra advantage of XFCE over others.

Yes, well, my comment was more about the initial statement "resolve
Nvidia-Xrandr-Xfwm4-Maximizing problem with different cloned screens
in presentation mode" which comes as a surprise and does not make much
sense to me...

What a heck is A "Nvidia-Xrandr-Xfwm4-Maximizing problem with
different cloned screens in presentation mode"...

Cheers,
Olivier