full screen apps blocks keyboard shortcuts?

Roger Durañona Vargas luo_hei at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 3 17:14:38 CET 2010

After some good advice here I configured xfce4-screenshoter to take
screenshots witha keyboard shortcut. It worked fine while in normal
desktop, but as soon as I tried it while running a game in fullscren
mode, no screenshot is taken. Can somebody confirm me that it is because
the fullscreen apps block the keyboard shortcuts?

--
Roger D. Vargas
Gentoo Linux 2008.0