Artwork, Merchandising, Corporate Design

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 00:41:58 CET 2010

Hi,

I attach a sticker[0][1] and I can do a little more but I need inspiration.

[0] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2670286/xfce-artwork/xfce-banner/xfce-4.8-banner.png
[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2670286/xfce-artwork/xfce-banner/xfce-4.8-banner.svg

If we were to start keeping artwork related stuff I think the best
place is git with wiki pages. Concerning the buttons from the website,
they all come from the Tango icons package AFAICT. Regarding the other
stuff (the old xfce-artwork tarball, licensing issues) I have not much
to say.

Cheers
Mike

Mike