Workspaces in a double row -

Gilbert Sullivan whirly.gig at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 00:03:10 CEST 2010

On 06/25/2010 05:39 PM, Bob Goodwin wrote:

> I'm configuring XFCE on a new install and can't find how I managed
> to create two rows of
> workspace icons in Panel 1 at the bottom on another computer. What
> am I missing?

Hi, Bob.

Are you talking about Workspace Switcher? If I right-click on Workspace
Switcher in my panel and choose properties I can choose the number of
rows used for displaying the workspaces on my panel. This is on Xfce
4.6.2 running on Debian testing (Squeeze).

Or are you talking about something else?

Regards,
Gil