ANNOUNCE: xfce4-taskmanager 1.0.0 released

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 18:48:14 CEST 2010

Hello Mike

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Mike Massonnet
<mike.massonnet at gmail.com> wrote:
> xfce4-taskmanager 1.0.0 is now available for download from

Thanks for the release. Personally I love the icons next ot the
process names; they're helpful. And the graphs look much better than
the old bars, although I'm wondering whether it would be better to
(optionally) put frames around them.

One potential issue with the new icons: it seems that the taskmanager
doesn't recover the icons of apps minimised to systray. Is this
expected? For example, Pidgin was in tray and there was no icon
associated with the process. Bringing up the Pidgin window made the
icon appear beside the process. Same story with Wicd.

Regards
Liviu