ANNOUNCE: thunar-volman 0.5.1 released

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Tue Jul 27 14:27:11 CEST 2010

On 26/07/2010 12:10, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> This is a quick follow-up release on 0.5.0 which had a weird bug related
> when not built without debug features, resulting in many block devices
> not being detected properly.
>
> For the hackers amongst us: Somehow, g_udev_device_get_devtype()
> returned a /dev node instead of e.g. "disk" when there were no prior
> calls to g_udev_device_get_property().

Not sure if it appeared in 0.5.0 or 0.5.1 (I'll have to check) but
encrypted usb key mount is broken here. Thunar output says something
like “unknown identifier” or “unknown type” (can't remember right now,
will check tonight). It did work when I tested in git, so I guess
something changed since (maybe the add of “usb” type?)

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis